Monday, December 24

Sunny Christmas!

From little things big things grow. It's always been a favourite song and saying of mine.



Sunflower grow
Sunflower grow
Sunflower grow

Sunflower grow
Sunflower grow
Sunflower grow


IMG_5356

Look at my sunnies! I planted them at the end of September and low and behold they came into bloom the day after we moved back in.
I'm still struggling to get back in my blogging zone (especially without internet and image issues - as Im sure you can see!) but you should definitely hang out on instagram (shinelittlelight) with me and you should also most definitely have a fantastic Christmas.

Tim and I will be waking up in our own home, having a cup of tea and some pressies, then having friends round for a big veggo breakfast - with champagne. Then it's just my immediate family for a late Christmas lunch (we can never get it on the table until about 3pm!), swimming in the pool, listening to music and generally being blissed out and slovenly. Merry Christmas to you lovely people - and thank you for being here.
xsx

2 comments:

  1. Hello and Happy New Year! I just stumbled across your blog, and I've been having a great read!! This post is making me rather jealous though, (I'm in the UK!) so I miss my Sunflowers and such greenery right now, even though we're not exactly in the depths of winter over here - no snow yet! A few of my posts of spring bulbs have started sprouting up now, so there's hope yet! roll on spring!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you've documented the sunflowers growing and growing and growing. And I also love that I've found another interesting blog to have a peak and a poke around. Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*