Saturday, February 2

Things to be Thankful For*

* Peaches.
* Finished Jobs. I love finishing jobs.
* Clean sheets.
* Friends who stay at your party all day and all night.
* Friends who dash off to buy more ice-cream for you when you run out.
* My new job starting on Monday. Here's to seeing what routine looks like!
* Those nice sponsor-y people on the side bar there. (If you think you would like to hang out there too check out my contact section)
* Indoor pot plants. They make it all look better.

Linking up here...

{A sunset dinner with my parents & chillies from the garden}

3 comments:

  1. Friends and ice-cream! a lovely mix. Good luck with new job. I just started a new job on Thursday..it's going to take some getting used to working again (I just had 5 months off!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your new job goes well. Those chillies and strawberries look amazing!
    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your new job started well. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*