* High - we've had a record amount of broad beans - which we have been diligently shelling and freezing.
* Low - the super late frost killed all but two of my abundant pumpkin seedlings.
* High - We are about to harvest a butt load of onion and garlic!
* Low - my Russel Lupins which I painstakingly grew from seed and carefully potted out into the garden keeled over in a day. Dead as door nails.
* High - Gazanias are very easy to grow and much less easy to kill apparently. They were planted out at the same time as the Lupins and are merrily doing their thing. (Hollyhocks pictured above)
* Low - after last years awesome parsnip success I have yet to coax any into germinating after multiple trys this year. Fussy buggers. (these are Allium Drumsticks)
* High - The garden is really taking shape now - we've acheived some major changes this year.
* High - I have had success with watermelons after a heap of tries! Five little seedlings have germinated from a special packet of seeds sent to me by a sweet friend. Now to keep them alive and get them fruiting in time!
How does your garden grow?!