Monday, September 22

Bump - 18 weeks

18 weeks today (look at me go posting this on time)! We have a real wriggler on our hands baby moves so much and it makes me grin like a silly thing every time. I've been trying to keep a diary to keep a track of this amazing process. It's a mix of stories, blood test dates, scan pictures and safety regulations that I've noted down... and I think that's probably a fairly accurate description of this process... Full steam ahead with organisation, trying to remember all the different appointments to be had and just revelling in the little tiny moments.
Ps. Two weeks until we know boy or girl? Place your bets folks!


...And the outtakes (never work with fussy pregnant people who are a little alarmed by their size or animals)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks, I love receiving comments! *s*